Commercial real estate brokerage: a world of its own
Commercial real estate brokerage is very different from residential real estate
- Mandatory and recommended forms that differ from residential real estate brokerage;
- Possibility of cancelling the promise to purchase: the cancellation of the promise to purchase can be much more discretionary for the buyer;
- Most often, the visit of the building follows an accepted promise to purchase;
- Information and duty to cooperate: A seller may, with good reason, refuse to disclose the financial data relating to his income property or business;
- The terms and conditions for putting up for sale are different from those for residential properties.
These are only a few examples of the differences between commercial and residential real estate brokerage!
Choose a certified real estate broker
This is why the real estate broker must have a special permit acquired through certification to carry out transactions in income and commercial buildings. Marc-Antoine Benoit real estate broker is certified and can accompany you! To sell or buy a commercial building or a revenue property, he is the reference. Choose an experienced commercial real estate broker to carry out your investment projects. IT'S THE KEY TO SUCCESS!
Let me help you!
You wish to buy or sell a commercial or revenue property in the Regional Municipality of the County of Drummond in the Centre-du-Québec: Drummondville, Saint-Germain-de-Grantham, Wickham, Saint-Majorique-de-Grantham ? Fill out the form below and I will contact you quickly to answer all your questions!
Click here to see the commercial properties and income properties for sale by Marc-Antoine Benoit real estate broker.